English and Maths
- Key Text – George’s Marvellous Medicine by Roald Dahl.
- Using adjectives to describe characters.
- Learning how to use expanded noun phrases to extend our learning.
- Writing recipes and instructions.
- Writing non-fiction factual information texts.
- Identifying a command, statement, question and exclamation.
- Word classes: noun, verb, adverb and adjective.
- Place Value – partitioning 2 & 3 digit numbers, partitioning for addition and subtraction, learning how to make numbers in different ways.
- Recognising numbers within 100.
- Number bonds.
- Addition and Subtraction – using different methods to support us. E.g. number line, counting on, hundred square, place value counters.
- Daily Arithmetic.