New Committee for 2017/2018
Chair Person - Kate Sliwinska
Vice Chair - Aimee Secker
Secretary - VACANT - Kate covering - can you help??!!
Treasurer - Kate Sliwinska & Gemma Brookes
Fundraising for this term complete! Its been a busy term and we've now managed to raise £2500 since September! Thankyou for all your support and generosity!
Upcoming events - full details on the PTFA newsletter
Fathers Day shop
Selection of items for sale Tuesday 12th and Wednesday 13th June during lunchtimes 50p - £2.50
Summer Fayre Friday 15th June 3.30pm - 5pm
Disco Thursday 12th July
Continual fundraising :
- Club 50 - support the PTFA whilst having a little flutter......April numbers now available!
- £1 a number - winning number drawn last Friday of each month - 50% of money to the winner 50% towards PTFA fundraising
- Numbers available to buy at school gates every Friday with the uniform rail or contact Kate if you are unable to get one at the school gates
- Uniform rail will be out by main gate Friday afternoons (weather permitting) no fixed prices - donations for PTFA funds we also have a selection of brand new trousers £2 each
- St Patricks Hair Bows £3.50 each or £5 for 2 . If you missed the 1st order date please see Kate as more orders can be placed
- Raise funds for us with your online shopping - easyfundraising is free and easy to use! We get a donation from the company you shop with includes amazon, argos, tesco plus hundreds more!
- please take a look!