New Committee for 2017/2018
Chair Person - Kate Sliwinska
Vice Chair - Aimee Secker
Secretary - Lauren Johnston
Treasurer - Kate Sliwinska
- Club 50 starting 1st November - support the PTFA whilst having a little flutter.......
- £1 a number - winnning number drawn last Friday of each month - top cash prize 1/2 of monies rasied from the numbers sold. See the PTFA at school gates to buy your number!
- Family Snow Ball Thurdsday 30th November 6pm-8pm
- A family event for parents and carers to come with their children to enjoy a dance, a glass of wine or beer and to see Santa!
- Tickets : children £3.50 including visit to santa; Adults £2 or Family ticket £10 (2 adults & 2 children)
- Tickets now on sale daily at school gates between 3pm-3.15pm or contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org or our facebook page Saint Patricks PTFA Group
- Teatowel orders to be returned by end of Thursday 2nd November - thanks!
- Thankyou to eveyone who returned their Bags 2 School bag - another £80 raised!!
- Uniform rail will be out by main gate Friday afternoons (weather permitting) no fixed prices - donations for PTFA funds
- Raise funds for us with your online shopping - easyfundraising is free and easy to use! We get a donation from the company you shop with includes amazon, argos, tesco plus hundreds more!
- please take a look!